Tiny Titans (small) is a high impact compact exhibit for those with smaller spaces and budgets. Tiny Titans (small) has all the scientific information accompanied by a wonderful collection of touchable egg replicas, multiple hands-on opportunities, and a select collection of real dinosaur eggs representing each dinosaur family.
1,000 - 2,000 ft²
"Tiny Titans is a big hit! Kids are really enjoying it, and people are talking around town about how excited they are to bring their families to check it out."
- Caitlin Powell, Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum
Three month minimum lease,
Contact us for a quote.
One 27’ truck estimated $3,000-$6,000
• Real eggs and nest (optional, no extra fee)
• Touchable replica eggs from each dinosaur group
• Triceratops sculpture photo opp
• Embryo sculptures for each dinosaur group
• Framed artwork by Luis V. Rey and Mark Hallett
• Murals by Luis V. Rey and Julius Csotonyi
• Dress up area with Oviraptor nest and costumes
• Touch a real fossil leg bone
• Build-a-bone puzzle
• Dig pits and “Jurassic Play Land”
• Reading area
• Images of “Baby Louie” models by National Geographic artists Gary Staab and Brian Cooley
• Photographs by Academy Award winning photojournalist, Louie Psihoyos
• Informative videos featuring top paleontologists
• Modular walls for custom gallery configuration
• Secure display cases
• Computer games (optional)